Monday, September 16, 2013

Saying Goodbye to the Vanity

Wow, who knew that the hardest part of a bathroom remodel was getting rid of all the stuff  you just ripped out? I didn't think the bathroom was that large until we started lugging out boxes, bags, and Rubbermaid containers of tile and mortar.

Betsy and I decided that the vanity wasn't worth saving. It didn't require much thought, to be truthful. We are pretty dangerous when we are wielding weapons of mass destruction, and the vanity didn't stand a chance.

This is the vanity (such as it was) before.


 

During.
 
After.
 
So much room now! And the best part is that now I get to brush my teeth and wash my face at the kitchen sink. What joy!
 

No comments:

Catching Up

First things first - you might have noticed I've changed the name of the blog. Knitting NonPareil was appropriate at one time, but I don...